Prezentacyjny podwójny skaler Kramer VP-772
VP−772 is an eight−input high−quality dual scaler with special effect transitions for the rental and staging and the live events market and for other applications where a dual−scaler is needed, with an option to output in 4K30 UHD (3840x2160) in single output mode. It features DVI−U inputs (including analog, DVI and HDMI support) and balanced stereo audio. The unit scales and processes the selected video and audio inputs, and outputs to two independent DVI−I outputs (program and preview) together with two balanced stereo audio outputs.
- PixPerfect™ Scaling Technology — Kramer’s extremely high performance, state–of–the–art scaling technology with extensive high–quality pull–down and de–interlacing algorithms, and full up–and down–scaling of the video inputs.
- K–IIT XL™ Picture–in–Picture Image Insertion Technology — Ultra–stable picture–in–picture, picture–and–picture, and split screen capability. Any video source can be inserted into or positioned next to any other video source with full window positioning and sizing controls.
- Seamless Video Switching — With cuts or built–in special effect transitions, including horizontal, vertical, diagonal circle and chessboard wipes, cross–fading, and more.
- Dual Scalers — For “live” seamless transitions from one source to another with two independent outputs: a PREVIEW OUT and a PROGRAM OUT. The PREVIEW output, including an OSD menu for making adjustments, is used for determining how the scaled output looks before displaying live during a presentation.
- 8 Preview Input Buttons — For switching a selected input to the PREVIEW output and 8 PROGRAM input buttons for switching a selected input to the PROGRAM output.
- Output Resolutions — Up to 4K30 UHD (3840x2160) for single output mode (non–dual scaler); HDTV and computer graphics resolutions with selectable refresh rates.
- Multi–Format Operation — Selectable HDMI, VGA, YUV or CV on each DVI–U input and VGA or HDMI on each DVI–I output.
- Audio–Follow–Video & Breakaway Options
- Advanced De–interlacing Functions — Including 3D comb filtering, film mode, diagonal correction and motion detection.
- Multiple Aspect Ratio Selections — Follow input, follow output, best fit, letterbox.
- Built–in Proc–Amp — With enhanced functions such as color correction, gamma and dither.
- Embedded HDMI Audio Support — As well as eight balanced stereo audio inputs and two balanced stereo outputs.
- Input & Output Audio Level Adjustment.
- Selectable Power Save Modes — For energy–efficient usage.
- HDCP Compliant.
- Luma & Chroma Keying.
- Built–In Test Patterns — For screen setup and alignment.
- Advanced EDID Management — Native resolution and color depth per input. Analyzes the connected output’s EDID for optimal scaling.
- Input & Output Color Space Control.
- Supports HDMI Deep Color — For inputs and output.
- On–Screen Display (OSD) — For easy setup and adjustment, accessible via the IR remote control and via the front–panel buttons.
- Non–Volatile Memory — Saves last settings.
- Firmware Upgrading — Via USB (via memory stick) and Ethernet.
- Flexible Control Options — Front panel buttons, Ethernet, IR remote control transmitter, RS–485 (allowing future optional T–bar control), RS–232 serial commands transmitted by a touch screen system, PC, or other serial controller.
- Worldwide Power Supply — 100–240V AC.
|Standardy||4K@30Hz (4:2:0), DVI|
|Wejścia||HDMI, DVI-U, VGA, Component YPbPr, Composite CV|
|Wyjścia||HDMI, DVI, VGA|
|Sterowanie||Ethernet, USB, RS-232, RS-485|
|Krótki opis||8 Input ProScale Presentation Dual Scaler with FX and 4K Output Option.|