Przełącznik ze skalerem Kramer VP-747
The VP-747 In-CTRL™ Dual Scaler Seamless Switcher is a true multi-standard scaler and seamless switcher with eight universal inputs comprised of five BNCs each, any of which can accommodate a composite video, s-Video (Y/C), component video (RGB/YUV), RGBS, or RGBHV signal. Inputs 1 and 2 also can be configured to HDMI/DVI inputs. The unit has dual scalers, one for the preview and the other for the program output. Dual scalers are required to do “true” seamless transitions from one source to another.
- HQV® Video Processing — HQV (Hollywood Quality Video) processing represents the state–of–the–art in video processing technology, with the highest quality de–interlacing (with 3:2 & 2:2 pull down), noise reduction, and scaling performance for both standard–definition and high–definition signals.
- True Seamless Switching with FX — With the incorporation of two scalers, the unit can switch absolutely seamlessly between two live sources. Transitions include cut and fade plus numerous other effects each with multiple variations and speeds.
- Dual Scalers with Preview and Program Outputs — Perfect for live productions. Both preview and program signals are simultaneously output as RGBHV/YUV on sets of 5 BNC connectors, on 15–pin connectors, and as HDMI (on DVI connectors).
- K–IIT™ Picture–in–Picture Image Insertion Technology — Ultra–stable picture–in–picture image insertion capability. Any video source can be inserted into a computer graphics video source and vice versa with positioning and sizing controls available to the user. A unique split–screen mode is also available.
- Projector Anywhere™ Technology — Horizontal & vertical geometry controls to compensate for off–axis projector placement.
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDCP Compliant — The HDCP (High Definition Content Protection) license agreement allows copy–protected data on the HDMI/DVI inputs to pass only to the HDMI/DVI output.
- Companion Audio Switcher Available — The VP–727A–BA (balanced stereo) is a 8x2 audio companion switchers for the VP–747. These units switch eight stereo audio inputs to the selected preview and program outputs.
- Take Button — Execute preview to program switching (with transition effect).
- 8 Universal Video Inputs — Each input has 5 BNCs which can be configured to accept composite video, s–Video (Y/C), component video (RGB/YUV), RGBS, or RGBHV signals. Inputs 1 & 2 can be switched to the DVI–I input connectors for HDMI or DVI signals. Embedded audio is passed by the DVI–I connector.
- Multiple Computer Graphics Output Resolutions — Up to WUXGA plus 4 user–definable (custom) output resolutions with selectable refresh rates.
- HDTV Output Resolutions — 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p in component format on all output connectors.
- Multi–Standard — PAL, SECAM & NTSC (3.58/4.43).
- Multiple Aspect Ratio Selections — 4x3 or 16x9, anamorphic, letterbox, and user definable settings.
- Built–In Time Base Corrector — Stabilizes video sources with unstable sync.
- Built–In ProcAmp — Color, hue, sharpness, contrast, and brightness are set individually for each input.
- Advanced Noise Reduction Features — Designed to improve video quality by reducing artifacts such as block, chroma and mosquito noise.
- Front Panel Lockout.
- Video Blanking — Blue or black screen selectable.
- Freeze Frame.
- Zoom — 100% to 400%.
- 2 USB Ports — For firmware downloads.
- Flexible Control Options — Front panel buttons, IR. Remote (with on–screen menus), Ethernet, RS–232, RS–485, T–bar control via the VP–747T.
- Worldwide Power Supply — 100–240V AC.
|Standardy||VGA, UXGA, DVI, HDCP 1.2, HDMI, Component YUV, Composite CV, RGBHV, RGBS, s-Video Y/C|
|Wejścia||HDMI, DVI, Component, Composite CV, RGBHV, s-Video Y/C|
|Wyjścia||HDMI, DVI, VGA, Component YPbPr, RGBHV|
|Sterowanie||Ethernet, RS-232, RS-485, IR|
|Skrót właściwości||Przełącznik ze skalerem z sygnałów CV, Y/C, YUV, RGBS, RGBHV, HDMI i DVI.|